As we continue to push the boundaries of what is possible with artificial intelligence, it seems like every week there is a new innovation that captures our imagination. One of the latest announcements is Google’s new AI system, Google Bard. Set to rival the popular ChatGPT, this new service promises to deliver high-quality answers to complex questions and educate users about a wide range of topics through conversation.
In this blog, we’ll take a closer look at Google Bard, its capabilities, and how it compares to its main competitor, ChatGPT.
What is Google Bard?
With the success of OpenAI’s ChatGPT, Google has entered the AI chatbot space with its own offering called Bard. The waitlist for Bard is now open, and here’s what you need to know about this new chatbot.
- Google Bard is an AI chatbot that utilizes deep learning algorithms called large linguistic models to understand human language as it is written and to provide complex answers.
- Unlike ChatGPT, Bard is connected to the web, allowing it to access up-to-date and high-quality information, and has the potential to change the way we use search engines and look for information on the internet.
- Bard will launch with a light model version of Lambda, which is designed for dialogue applications like ChatGPT but requires less computing power, making it accessible to more people.
- Google will combine user feedback with its internal tests during the first phase of tests to improve the chatbot’s capabilities.
- Google has been cautious about releasing Bard to the public because of the risks involved, but the increasing popularity of ChatGPT seems to have led them to introduce their own AI chatbot.
Who can use Google Bard?
As of March 21, 2023, Google has opened up its Bard AI chatbot waitlist to a limited number of users in the US and UK. Access will be granted on a rolling basis, and Google will use early user feedback to enhance the chatbot’s capabilities.
To join the Bard waitlist, simply go to the homepage, log in with your Google account, agree to the terms and conditions, and you’re good to go.
How do ChatGPT and Google Bard differ?
ChatGPT and Google Bard may differ in terms of their connectivity to the internet, with ChatGPT being currently disconnected and therefore having limited knowledge of events beyond 2021, while Bard claims to rely on web-based information for up-to-date answers. However, this distinction may be temporary as Microsoft recently announced an integrated version of ChatGPT with its Bing browser.
In conclusion, the launch of Google Bard is an exciting development in the world of artificial intelligence. While we’re still waiting to hear more about its capabilities, it seems that Bard has the potential to revolutionize the way we search for information on the internet. With its ability to provide high-quality answers to complex questions, Bard could be a game-changer for educators, researchers, and anyone looking to expand their knowledge. It will be interesting to see how Bard compares to its main competitor, ChatGPT, and whether it will be able to take its place as the leading AI chat service in the market
Stay tuned for exciting updates coming soon to this game-changing platform
Discover how Google BARD can benefit your organization by partnering with us at Putti. Visit our website to explore our services and learn more about how we can help you take advantage of the latest advances in AI technology.
Don’t miss out on this amazing revolution in AI. Share your excitement and thoughts on our social media channels. Share how excited you are to see this amazing revolution of AI in the coming times! Let us know your thoughts on our social media channels – we are on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn!