2-8 Northcroft St, Takapuna, Auckland 0622
This is an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager to really stretch their skills on some challenging projects alongside extremely talented designers and developers. We ensure recognition is given to our talent and provide a work environment that is trusted and driven by curiosity and creativity.
- You will support the CTO and the sales teams by coordinating the delivery of our custom projects. Focus will be on key account customers, Hirepool, Flatpack Global, Wendy’s and Microsoft
- Collaborate with the team (server-side developers, designers, QA analyst) to build high-quality applications
- You will also support the wider platform business in coordinating the delivery and onboarding of customers to our platform products and ensuring high rates of customer satisfaction.
- You will manage project scope, sign off and change control documentation between Putti and the Client and ensure deadlines are met.
- Collate customer feedback and feed this into our product roadmaps so we can continuously improve on our customers experience with Putti’s products.
- You will also provide weekly updates to the Customers, CTO and management team on the project status and customer wellbeing
- Management and tracking of budget to milestones including communication to the customers
- Ownership of invoicing process for managed customers
Skills and experience needed:
- 3~6 years of commercial experience
- Experience in delivering projects working with internal and external suppliers including project documentation and communications
- Experience in using both agile and waterfall project methodologies
- Great communication skills
- Hands-on, responsive, can-do attitude
- Ambitious, aptitude for learning and developing in the role